Saturday, January 24, 2015

On Top Of The World ( Make up Blog)

As you can see from reading the title of this blog, this is indeed a makeup blog. One that I was supposed to do a while back, but I didn't do it because I forgot about it honestly.


On top of the world. That is exactly how I am feeling right now in life. Things just seem to be going great for me right now. This is probably the best I've ever felt physically and mentally. It's like I got rid of all the negative things in my life that were weighing me down, and now because of that I can soar. I feel alive, for once in quite some time. I mean I know I'm technically alive right now, but what I mean is that I am one with myself right now. I have been taking a lot of time lately to do some personal growth, and I feel as if I have become a better me in the process. The fire in my heart burns brighter now, as I look forward to what the future has in store for me. But there is no doubt that with my drive and ambition, I'll end up where I want to be. For now, I am learning to live in the moment and to love those who I care about every single day. Because you never know if it'll be your last.

1 comment: