Saturday, January 24, 2015

Class Related Response

There is nothing like ending the semester with an overload of work that is given to us by none other than the teachers themselves. But despite all that I am just happy that I didn't let it stress me out to the point where I wanted to pull my own hair out. The thing I was most worried about was my presentation for Forensics class. My partner and I had to do a presentation on meth, and with everything else that I had to do I was worried I was going to get up there in front of the class, and mess it up. But to my surprise I didn't. I got up there and I did my part, quite well if I do say so myself. We also had a test in English class, which I think I did pretty good on, if not perfect. Not to mention we also had an essay due too for the same class. Now writing that essay took some work, I'm not going to lie. But I got it done! Now I'm just here waiting to see if I did as good of a job as I feel I did on all these things. One things for sure though, this semester if finally over, and there are only a couple of months left until graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment