Friday, June 12, 2015

The End Of A Great Journey At TMA (FC)

As the year begins to slowly wind down, I can't help but look back at the time I spent here in TMA. I have been here since the 7th grade summer bridge program, where I got to meet a lot of the people who are still here now. Thinking about all the silly times we had as little kids, always makes me realize that time did really fly by. Next thing I know I'm in high school where I've met some other pretty amazing people. We have had lot's of memories together and now it is all coming to a close. The final chapter is almost done. But that's only in regards to some people. There are still a few people that I know will always be there even after our time in TMA. This is only the beginning of our journey because we still have our whole life ahead of us. I even got an amazing girlfriend along the way, someone who I know I will have forever and this is definitely the beginning of our long long journey together. I wish everyone of my peers the best in not only college but in life. It's a tough road out there, but we are all strong enough to withstand anything life throws our way. No one ever said life was easy, you just have to scratch and claw your way to where you want to be. Then it'll all be worth it in the end.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you he best in college and in life.Continue to be a great person in college and don't ever change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me also, I been in TMA since 7th grade and I will miss being hers. I wish you good luck in college and and hope to see you during and after college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been at TMA since 9th grade and I've also made some amazing memories with amazing people. I'm definitely going to miss walking around the hallways, senior trip, going to Six Flags, TMA parties, and prom. I hope to see most of the people from class of 2015 in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tbh I feel the same I cant wait to graduate. But on the other hand I am sad to graduate. I know that everyone hates that wake up call to get up very early in college that doesnt exsist. In college you have to wake up on your own time. I am really going to miss TMA:(
    i know that I am going to come back and thanking everyone for their help and affection.

    ReplyDelete