Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pumping Iron

Lately I've changed up my workout routine to shock my body and to give it a reason to change. I have created a visual of what I want my body to look like, and every time I am in the gym I train to get closer and closer to that. First my routine consisted of working on an individual body part every day, just to focus on it. Then I changed my routine so that it consisted of me working out two body parts per day. Now my new routine that I perform with my training partner ( Who used to be a professional bodybuilder) consists of us working out our whole body in one session everyday. We will do exercises for our biceps, triceps, shoulders, back, chest, abs, legs, calves, and forearms all in one session. There is no rest during all of this. Usually people rest after they finish a set for some time, but not us. Once we finish a set we start the next one and the next one until we finish the session completely. Training with Fred has really helped push me to another level. I have learned how to push past the pain, and some different ways that I can perform certain workouts to benefit me even more. I learned that every rep counts, and it's not just about lifting the weight that's not what we do. We are artists and our bodies are our canvas. We are sculpting ourselves to perfection, so that we could look like those greek gods that are always considered to have the best bodies in the universe. Have an image in your head when you're working out. Whenever I am working out my biceps I picture a mountain. Whenever I am working out my chest I picture the chest of a Lion. Things like this really help, and it's helping me move up to the next level. Right now I feel as if I have the perfect all around body here. I feel like I'm untouchable, Unstoppable, and I won't allow anyone to catch me.

6 comments:

  1. I think you're on the road to success bro. Just keep pushing and doing your thing I'm telling you you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound really confident about yourself, its best you keep it that way because the more confident you are the more you will succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard of crossfit? You might like their style of classes. Some of my friends do it and it is intense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have completely transformed yourself since the second grade. I just recently watched two of your youtube videos. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love going to the gym as well.we should go to the gym together so i can show you how its done.

    ReplyDelete